Thursday, March 31, 2011

This is the post in which I complain about my friends being happy.

But seriously. Sometimes it feels like they're flaunting it. And then they get boyfriends and all they talk about are their boyfriends. Meanwhile, I'm standing there, nodding and smiling, getting irritated. Was I like that when I had a boyfriend? Was he all I talked about? Did I irritate them the same way? I like to think I wasn't that way, but who can tell? Maybe the reason I'm annoyed is because I'm jealous. I'd like someone to think about, someone that's mine. But no. Every guy I like either has to use me, smother me, ignore me or just not like me. So I'm reduced to sitting on my laptop all day, complaining that my friends are happy and throwing a little pity party for myself. There's not even any party hats for that.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe that's what you need to do, invite party hats for pity parties, you can call the pityhats. And make sure you say it with an English accent.

    ReplyDelete