Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I guess things have gotten better.

I can actually get out of bed at a decent time most days now. My eating habits are still erratic at best. I only cried today because it was Valentine's Day and I felt lonely. But other than that, it's been a long time since I've cried for no reason.

I still don't want to ever get out of bed. But I don't have to push myself as hard.

It's still difficult with school, though. Like, my history teacher mentioned a group project today and I'm terrified of having to deal with people I don't know. I keep putting things off. More than I did in high school.

I was seeing someone. But then he started ignoring me again, so I've decided to give up on him.

This week, I've had a lot of trouble getting to sleep.

But overall, yes, I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment