Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Anxiety and No Real Food.

I feel so useless, my anxiety is getting worse. I can't do anything. I can't even call my dentist to schedule an appointment. I can't text my friend and see if he's okay since his aunt died. I can't tell my parents I still have a tuition payment to make.

I stayed in bed until about 3 today. Missed my classes again. Accomplished nothing. And when I got up, I only got up because I had to go to work, and the entire time, I just wanted to go home and lay down and have a cry.

I brushed my teeth until my gums bled this morning because I was worried about cavities. Then I went back to bed.

I had a hotdog, some 'tator tots, a cup of Easy Mac, a Pop-tart, a Kit-Kat, some Ritz crackers, and a Pecan Delight today. My mom didn't save me dinner like I asked her to, and I got so upset that I just skipped dinner after work. I need to eat real food more often.

This entry is so mundane, but so was today.

I wish I didn't have to ever wake up again.

1 comment: