Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Here it goes.

"But depression is depression, and there isn’t much to talk about concerning it’s existence. It’s simply the feeling of not being there. Existing, but not feeling. Wanting, but not caring. Your body feels like a big, hard brick of moving cement. Awaiting for happiness, eager to smile with motivation by a great act of humor, only to find you’re empty room surrounding you, bare of feelings, thoughts, concerns, or love."
My friend posted this on his Tumblr recently. I don't know how I got to this point. Do these things just happen? I don't know. But I do know that I want to get things off my chest, talk to people, but not really. This is the only way I feel like I can do that.

If you're reading this, you're in for a wild ride as I deal with all this. But thank you for reading anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment