Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ch-ch-changes

I've changed everything about my blog! Even the URL! I've gone crazy, I know. But I really feel like I need to move on. In my previous post, I talked about dwelling. And what a better way to stop dwelling than to discontinue my blog's theme. That doesn't mean I will stop talking about my issues - after all, this is a personal blog - but I've decided it will help to focus on other things. Like music, literature, art, TV, and whatever else suits my fancy. You'll notice quotes from both T.S. Eliot and Wallace Stevens have infiltrated everything already (I'm definitely in love with the American modernists).

Anyway, I feel like I'm rambling. The point is, there are changes taking place in my life and therefore there are changes taking place on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment